Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and can be obtained with an increased level of ingress safety than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The main element good thing about aluminium enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI protection, which is vital for areas with a high level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a variety of sizes with coverage from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI protected series. View all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent employees we offer an exceptional range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are made up of electrical wiring junction container, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction package, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are highly reliable and are produced using quality raw material. We are able to also custom design them according to the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across a number of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the existing trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be subjected to less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for mounting to our range of EPT rails, featuring a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide selection of environments. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not only offers a watertight seal but also provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of resilient aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal components from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our light weight aluminum enclosure are created to meet the highest expectations of safety demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial markets. They are the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic equipment of quality value with better anti-corrosion effectiveness ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can help to make holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high-quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures composition, making them suitable in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are highly reliable and excellent quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted edition is vibra done for a smooth surface with no sharp edges
· Painted version is painted with troublesome – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Cold Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are frosty rolled down to needed thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally applied for transportation, insulation likewise in professional and residential construction for wall cladding and roofing uses.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light in weight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF tasks or tasks which are at the mercy of weather. As a result of development of the enclosures, they may also be utilized for tasks involving warmth as the instances make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a wide range of applications such as for example: