4. Ambient temperature is certainly above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it may diminish the performance of the gearbox. Installing a cooling lover, or shifting the application to a more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input quickness too high – Lowering the input acceleration may help reduce the quantity of wear and tear on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the gearbox construction apparatus is caused by connection with other gears. Reducing the load will lower the strain the gears make with each other. If an increased load is required, using a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts linking the motor and the gearbox are safely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper make use of and system maintenance can help extend their lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears might need to be changed due to deterioration. Another possibility would be that a foreign object might need to be taken off within the gearbox, causing the gears to be in the locked position. Consult your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear tooth are worn – Need to replace worn gears. Consult your dealer for guarantee information.