Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Split Taper Bushing china bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer most of these goods. What units this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel building along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality constant product. What really sets us apart from the other guys is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise are clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding match on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the required job on the shaft. Make sure to leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Do not use extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or portion to always be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and better torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys on both shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered components with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to make use of and needs no extra alteration. These bushings can fit almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete short reach range available, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.