travel drive hydraulic electric motor certainly are a high torque and high efficiency, EP travel motor specifically designed for crawler machines. The drive motor can be customized to fit the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements offered.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Combined with a case-rotation type planetary equipment reducer, the EP drive motor supplies the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston motor ensures high-pressure high-performance operation.
– An offset-type 2-rate design ensures reliable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (swiftness ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers a built-in dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover alleviation valve, providing velocity control and braking with minimum shock.
– The mechanical brake can be a negative brake linked with the counterbalance valve. The brake is usually instantly activated or released when the Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor automobile stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved sturdiness and reliability because of high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic electric motor uses heavy duty bearings to ensure extended life. Floating seals also prevent dirt or water from entering into the motor.