(When input velocity is 1740 rpm)
This type of worm gear box has been trusted on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs Gear Box Of Irrigation System aluminum alloy case and main transmission parts are made from high strength alloy. By utilization of large number sealing and dust-proof gadgets it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others available).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple install bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”suit all pivots.
5. High strength light weight aluminum bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Contains keyway coupling for the electric motor to gearbox connection.
• Contains 2-seal savers for the output shafts.
• High strength aluminum bronze bull gear.